Maximizing Your Investment in OSIsoft® PI System™ with Real-Time Edge Intelligence
Industrial organizations are experiencing significant benefits from augmenting operational data infrastructure, including historians, with real-time analytics and edge-based machine learning.
This nondisruptive approach:
- Enables data ingestion from new sensor types such as audio and video
- Delivers faster and more predictive actionable insights for greater operating efficiencies
- Maximizes asset performance
- Enhances process improvements
Download this report today to find out more.
Offered Free by: RTInsights
The Steep Costs of Regulatory Fines and How to Avoid Them With Real-Time Data
Companies are spending billions of dollars to fight the threat of cybercrime by deploying processes to keep hackers out of their systems and away from their data. Meanwhile, many of today’s most damaging security breaches occur, not from outside companies, but from within.
Download this free whitepaper and see how the growth of big data introduces big risks as well. Learn about:
- how companies can centrally track devices in their data centers
- the factors driving big data growth and the increasing demand for greater control and tighter data security
- a solution that gives data centers 100 percent tracking control over every device across their entire network
Offered Free by: RF Code
How to build a data-driven culture through Collective Data Empowerment
Welcome! This report will help your business create a data-driven culture faster.
Collective Data Empowerment is the missing ingredient from most companies’ data strategies. Sure, data executives must govern and secure their data, but if it’s only useful to elite data practitioners, it’s not living up to its original promise of making your organization smarter, faster, and more effective.
In this resource, you'll learn:
- Why to pursue Collective Data Empowerment over Selective Data Empowerment
- The stakes and opportunity of data-driven cultures to data executives
- How to identify and activate your hidden data workforce
Offered Free by: data.world
The Automated Enterprise
The pace and scale of digital business innovation is increasing.
Organizations are trying to optimize resources, speed development, and adapt faster to market changes. However, this places an extra burden on IT operations teams, who are now asked to move faster, yet manage increasingly complex
IT environments. Automation can help. Read this e-book to learn more.
Offered Free by: Red Hat
Tableau vs. QlikView vs. Power BI―Competitive Report
Find out which of these dominant BI solutions is best for your company. This report provides the expert analysis you need to make the right decision.
This report from SelectHub is based on expert evaluations, user interviews, and RFI data provided by the vendors for actual selection projects.
Discover how these top BI solutions compare. This report gives you:
- Key BI features and capabilities
- Functionality ratings comparison
- Advantages and disadvantages of each system
- Side-by-side expert evaluations
- Cost of ownership for each solution
- Recommendations and pricing
Need help with your shortlist? Connect with SelectHub to expedite your business intelligence software acquisition. Get recommendations, selection tools and software pricing based on your specific needs. More than 120 BI and business analytics systems evaluations are available.
Offered Free by: SelectHub