Empowering Investment Bankers with Data Science
The Investment Banking industry is driven by customer relationships, which are highly dependent on having a contextual understanding of market developments, the deal cycle, client intent and any past interactions. While the incredible growth of data supports this understanding, relationship management has not become easier as information resides in disparate data sources.
Technology advancements in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Science and cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms are paving the way to help bankers not only to have information at their fingertips but also recommend next best actions based on predictions drawn from the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
Read this white paper, co-authored by Salesforce and Squirro, to learn how you can build the modern CRM system with built-in AI and Machine Learning to improve your client relationships and identify new clients and opportunities that otherwise would have been missed.
BI Software Pricing Guide: Key Aspects of System Pricing in 2018
This guide is based on extensive market research and is designed to help professionals:
- Learn about relevant pricing models
- Understand common price ranges
- Account for additional cost factors
- Compare prices of popular systems
Don't let price confusion keep you from selecting the best BI software for your organization's needs. Download your free guide today!
Top BI Tools for 2018 : Get Expert Ratings, Recommendations, and Price Comparisons
SelectHub product ratings and recommendations are based on expert analysis of the top systems matching your needs. Get the inside scoop on system usability and pricing from our analysts--and actual software buyers.
Get everything you need to find the best BI software:
- Actionable insights from experts: In plain language, find out how top products support the functions that matter most to your company.
- Vendor shortlist: Our advisors will provide you with a shortlist of products which have the best features for your industry, company size and budget.
- Demos and more: Ask our advisor about free product demos, ratings reports, templates and tools to help you in your selection project.
The SelectHub platform contains competitive solution analysis across key selection criteria and vendor data. These built-in analyst ratings are combined with subjective user ratings in on-going selection projects to create SelectHub ratings reports—which allow us to provide you with highly accurate recommendations and pricing.
Get your free BI software recommendations and price comparison. Connect with SelectHub to expedite your software search with free recommendations and personalized price quotes today.
The Essentials of Business Intelligence and Big Data - 2018 Kit
The Essentials of Business Intelligence and Big Data Kit – 2018 Kit brings together the latest in information, coverage of important developments, and expert commentary to help with your business intelligence and big data related decisions.
The following kit contents will help you get the most out of your business intelligence and big data research:
- How APIs Are Transforming Large Enterprises
- Accelerate Digital Transformation with Intelligent Automation
Getting Started with TensorFlow ($10 Value) FREE For a Limited Time
What You Will Learn:
- Install and adopt TensorFlow in your Python environment to solve mathematical problems
- Get to know the basic machine and deep learning concepts
- Train and test neural networks to fit your data model
- Make predictions using regression algorithms
- Analyze your data with a clustering procedure
- Develop algorithms for clustering and data classification
- Use GPU computing to analyze big data
Free offer expires 8/30/18.